MENU

Slide

Monday, April 17, 2006

listening to, i wanna love you forever - jessica simpsons

lolss. haven't updated for awhile
okay.. i met up with yuling last last saturday !
OMG I MISS HER SO MUCH !
believe me she's still as nutty as before
had so much fun hehe


but.. hehe made darling very worried cos when i reach home
and went to bed and stuff i forgot to msg darling to tell him not to worry
then he was so worried abt me ihad like 13 missed calls and msgs in the morning
so sweet darling ! i'm sorry to made you get all worried mmmmuacks !
next day darling accompany me and went to my church
so sweet hehe, althought darling very tired still pei me go =)
then afterthat we went to cineleisure L9
we got a so called "chamber"
&played Xbox &&&& pc
i was damn slow luhh ! hehe, so paiseh but so fun curled up beside darling so sweet
note: it's damn freezing there ! so if you're afraid of the cold like me BRING YOUR SWEATERS/JACKETS WHATSOEVER !


last wed, thursday, friday, saturday met up with him
hehe i un-plug you arh ! waste electricity ! hahahahahahs it was so freaking funny *winks*
it's our secret ((:

my sweet baby made breakfast for me ! mmmmmuacks ! how sweet *full of smiles*

ytd i was gonna sleep lerh, then suddenly ma' bitch msged me


bran: hey bimbo. sleep already ?
fidel: lying in bed luhh.
bran: oh.. hahas. didnt really see you just now hais.. hahas. lying on your bed doing what ?
fidel: lying in bed hugging my piggie, bolster &&& my chou chou !
bran: hahas.. i also got chou chou HAHAS ! smells nice ! hahas..
fidel: my mummy say it's smelly but no luhh !
bran: my mummy also say so smelly.. still dont wanna throw hahas. my chou chou is small de. i envy my younger cousins they got bigger chou chou from my grandma

fidel: when i get married i wanna bring my chou chou along, if my future laogong don't allow i don't marry him LOLSS !
bran: hahas.. MAD AR ? marry also want to bring along .. hahas


&&&&&& i FINALLY PACKED MY CUPBOARD TODAY !

No comments: